Removal of excessive leaves, sticks and other debris is essential to maintaining a healthy lawn.
- Remove remaining leaves and other unwanted debris (sticks, gumballs, acorns, etc) that has collected on your lawn and landscape over the winter.
- Clearing your turf of all unwanted debris is an effective measure to promote healthy grass growth.
Fall Leaf Removal
- Fall leaf removal consists of removing all unwanted leaves, sticks, gumballs and other debris from lawn and landscape.
- Excessive leaf matter on your lawn can smother the grass and if not removed it will inhibit growth. Additionally, it can promote the snow mold diseases and possibly give safe haven to critters namely moles and mice.
Leaf Vacuum Services
- Curb-side leaf vacuum service