Keep your lawn looking beautifully manicured all season long with weekly cuttings. As a general rule, turf is cut at approximately 3 1/2”, depending upon the needs of your lawn. When cutting, only the top 1/3 of the blade should be cut to help promote better root development.
- Let our professional crews and equipment take care of your mowing needs
- Regular maintenance is performed on all mowing equipment to obtain the sharpest blades and the most efficient cut.
- All areas of grass near buildings, sidewalks, driveways, trees, bushes and ornamental beds will be trimmed with nylon string trimmers to acquire an even cut of the full lawn
- All grass clippings will be blown from all hard surfaces to maintain a professionally manicured look
- The mowing season is generally started in early Spring (late-March) and continues through the middle of Fall (mid-November)