We will customize a bed maintenance program to ensure your planting beds look manicured all season long
- Monthly bed maintenance is generally provided March through November
- Bed Maintenance – Clean up of all ornamental beds, ridding them of leaves, branches and other debris. Manual weed pulling is provided for all landscape beds. Inspection of plants for disease and insect damage is also provided with each visit.
- Bed Pre-emergent – Weed control is provided by applying a pre-emergent herbicide to prevent weed germination.
- Cultivate Beds & Tree Rings – All mulch beds and tree rings will be cultivated to give fresh look and help aerate the soil.
- When necessary a post-emergent spray may be applied to help control weeds throughout the growing season.